“I specifically want to work with you because you're clearly not in this to put a green face on things and simply capitalize on a trend. You've been at this a long while.”
Maria Onesto Moran, President, Green Home Experts
The Terracom Difference
- Mission-driven, 25-year-old firm whose founder has devoted her entire career to promoting environmental and sustainability-driven organizations and issues -- working in the green space before there even was a "green space"
- Deep knowledge of, and contacts throughout, Chicago's sustainability and environmental communities
- Strategy, project management and implementation by a senior PR professional with nearly 30 years of experience and proven ability to deliver results
- Award-winning work, recognized for excellence in the PR, marketing amd environmental communications industries
- Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE), certified by the City of Chicago
- Thorough understanding of the opportunities and constraints of nonprofits, small businesses and government agencies
- Extensive background in conservation, preservation and environmental planning
- Commitment to sustainability -- Terracom Public Relations was a founding member of the Foresight Sustainable Business Alliance.
- Follow-through, attention to detail and proactive problem-solving
- Regular and thorough client communication
- Conscientious awareness of client needs and priorities
- Friendly and accessible service
- Commitment to client success